Rules and Regulations
It is very important that you read the mandatory rules and regulations below before proceeding with your purchase.
- The use of ski area premises and facilities and participation in activities at ski areas is subject to the conditions of the Exclusion of Liability and Assumption of Risks Notice presented to skiers when booking their visit. A copy of this document can be found at skisafety.ca
- Canadian Lift Passes are on sale until Dec. 22, 2022 before prices go up.
- Lift passes are sold in 5-packs only
- Lift passes cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupon, discount, or promotion, including the Grade 4 & 5 SnowPass Program and Never Ever Days.
- The Canadian Ski Council (CSC) is not responsible for unused passes due to inclement weather, injury, or medical conditions.
- All issued lift passes expire at the end of the 2022/23 winter season (May 31, 2023).
- Lift pass orders will not be refunded or exchanged under any circumstances.
- Canadian Lift Passes cannot be resold under any circumstances.
- Lift passes are sold on a first-come-first-served basis until the limited number of lift passes have sold out.
- A Canadian Lift Pass equates to one full-day lift ticket and is valid for 8 hours. It cannot be rolled over to a different day.
- Ski areas have the right to drop out of the Canadian Lift Pass Program at any time.