Rules and Regulations
It is very important that you read the mandatory rules and regulations below before proceeding with your purchase.
- Canadian Lift Passes are on sale until Dec. 21, 2021
- Lift passes are sold in 5-packs only
- Lift passes cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupon, discount, or promotion, including the Grade 4 & 5 SnowPass Program and Never Ever Days.
- The Canadian Ski Council (CSC) is not responsible for unused passes due to inclement weather, injury, resort closures or medical conditions.
- All issued lift passes expire at the end of the 2020/21 winter season (May 31, 2022).
- Lift pass orders will not be refunded or exchanged under any circumstances.
- Canadian Lift Passes cannot be resold under any circumstances.
- Lift passes are sold on a first-come-first-served basis until the limited number of lift passes have sold out.
- A Canadian Lift Pass equates to one full-day lift ticket and is valid for 8 hours. It cannot be rolled over to a different day.
- Ski areas have the right to drop out of the Canadian Lift Pass Program at any time.
- The Canadian Lift Pass program is now a card-less system and all visits must be pre-booked.