It is important that you read the details below before proceeding with your purchase.
- One Canadian Lift Pass is equivalent to a 1-Day Regular Adult Lift Ticket at that participating ski area.
- All issued lift passes expire at the end of the 2023/24 winter season (May 31, 2024). They cannot be credited or transferred to the following season.
- Lift tickets are not sold individually.
- Lift pass orders will not be refunded or exchanged under any circumstances.
- Canadian Lift Passes cannot be resold. The re-sale of passes constitutes as fraud and offenders will be prosecuted.
- The Canadian Ski Council (CSC) is not responsible for unused passes due to inclement weather, injury, medical conditions, or early “end of season” ski area closures.
- Lift passes are sold on a first-come-first-served basis. Quantities are limited.
- Lift passes cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupon, discount, or promotion, including the Grade 4 & 5 SnowPass Program and/or Never Ever Days.
- Prior to purchase, it is recommended that you review the ski areas listed under each category to view the participating ski areas for the 2023-24 season as it may have changed from the previous season.
- Some ski areas have blackout days around the Christmas holidays and Family Day week. We recommend you review the Participating Resorts tab in the store. This is where Blackout Days for each ski area are noted.
- Bookings must be made in advance of your visit. It is the responsibility of the skier to present the booking barcode at the ski area in exchange for a day ticket. This code can be presented, in electronic format on a smart phone (internet service at the ski area is not guaranteed), in hard copy or a screen shot.