Frequently Asked Questions
Scroll down to view our video tutorials
Where can I use my Canadian Lift Passes?
Depending on which ticket level you purchase, you can use your Canadian Lift Passes at up to 55+ different ski areas in Canada.
Can be used at all participating ski areas.
Can be used at all participating ski areas, except Platinum level ski areas.
Can be used at Gold, Silver, Bronze and Fun Pack level ski areas.
Can be used at Silver, Bronze, and Fun Pack level ski areas.
Can be used at Bronze and Fun Pack level ski areas.
- Fun Pack:
Can only be used at the Fun Pack level ski areas.
Are there Blackout Days?
Yes, some ski areas have blackout days during the season. Blackout dates are limited to two time periods. Christmas Break up to January 5th, 2024 and the Family Day week of February 17 – 23, 2024. We recommend you review the Participating Resorts tab where the blackout days are listed before purchasing. You can also contact email@example.com for assistance.
Is this a season’s pass?
No, this is not a season’s pass. Canadian Lift Pass is a group of individual lift tickets, which can be redeemed at participating ski areas in Canada.
What are the differences between the ticket levels?
There are six categories of the Canadian Lift Pass – Platinum, Diamond, Gold, Silver, Bronze, and Fun Pack. These categories are based on the Regular Adult Lift Ticket price of participating ski areas.
How can I share my passes with friends and family?
You have two options. You can add associated skiers to your account, such as your family. This makes it easier to book your visits to the ski areas. The other option is to send a ticket to a friend who has created an Account. Your friend will have to provide you with a valid email address that they used to create their Account. They will have 7 days to accept the ticket or it is returned to you.
We can assist with booking and transferring your tickets with advance notice. Do not leave it to the last minute. Contact us as early as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org. A few days prior to the day you want to use the tickets is recommended.
Can I buy these as a gift for someone?
Yes. Canadian Lift Passes make a perfect gift for friends, family, and everyone in-between.
Can I sell my passes if I can’t use them?
No, Canadian Lift Passes cannot be resold.
What if I don’t use them all this season? Can I use them next season?
No, you cannot use your unused passes the following season. Canadian Lift Passes expire at the end of each season.
When I redeem a Canadian Lift Pass at a ski area, how long is it good for?
A Canadian Lift Pass is equivalent to a Regular Adult 1-Day (or night) Lift Ticket at that participating ski area.
Where do I find my barcode?
Your barcode can be found within your store.goskiinggosnowboarding.ca account. Once logged in, select Bookings from the menu. Click on the day you are skiing, and you will see the barcode with an option to “download the pdf”. Our recommendation is to either print it or take a screen shot prior to departing your home.
What do I do if the system is not working for me?
Despite our very best efforts to ensure the smooth operation of our processing system, transaction errors and system failures may still occur. If you experience an error, contact email@example.com immediately.
What is the Canadian Lift Pass?
- The Canadian Lift Pass program is a premier multi-ski lift pass program exclusively in Canada. It is the most versatile product for any level of skier. Novice to expert.
- Sales start in early July with the greatest savings of the season.
- Save between 25% up to 40% off a Regular Adult Ticket price.
- Limited quantities available
- Prices increase throughout the season. Buy Early.
How does the Canadian Lift Pass work?
- Tickets are sold by category in packs of 5.
- Six categories to choose: Platinum, Diamond, Gold, Silver, Bronze, and Fun Pack.
- Participating ski areas are categorized based on a 1-Day Regular Adult Weekend Ticket Pricing.
- Each category matches with ski areas that have similar prices. This feature makes the product versatile as the tickets can be used at any of the ski areas in that category or the categories below.
- Once you purchase the product you can use all the tickets yourself or share them with family and friends, which is another feature that makes this product extremely versatile.
How to purchase a Canadian Lift Pass?
- Create an Account at the Go Skiing Go Snowboarding store.
- The Account owner and each associated skier must upload a photo for Exclusion of Liability and identification purposes.
- Purchase your choice and quantity of Canadian Lift Pass tickets
- The Canadian Lift Pass product is digital, and you will have access immediately after making the purchase.
- Start to book your visits.
- All visits must be pre-booked to the ski area of choice.
- After completion of the booked visit, you will receive a barcode in your account under My Bookings. This barcode must be ready to be presented to the ski area in exchange for a lift ticket.
- Prepare in advance by printing off barcode or screen shot on mobile device for redemption at the ticket office.
Tips to help your shopping experience
Your Go Skiing Go Snowboarding Shopping Account features
- Under Statistics – View your orders, your products, your bookings, and your past visits.
- You can also add associated skiers to your account, such as immediate family all in one household. This makes it easier to book your visits to the ski areas.
- Sharing a ticket with a friend is also an option. Your friend has 7 days to accept the ticket, or it is returned to you.
Login to your Account with your email and password
Click on Book my visit
Note: Add Associated Skiers to your account prior to starting the booking process.
- Under the “Select your Product” menu choose one of your pre-purchased Canadian Lift Passes.
- Choose a Ski Area.
- Choose a date.
- Click OK.
- The system will display all available tickets for that date and location.
- Select the Book My Visit button to start your reservation.
Note: If you need to add more skiers or days please repeat from step 1.
- Proceed to Cart and select Check Out.
- Who will use this Canadian Lift Pass ticket? Select an Associated Skier from the dropdown menu
- Click to Review the Exclusion of Liability / Assumption of Risk Notice
- Click Next
- Read and agree to the Terms and Conditions and click Validate
- This will complete your booking.
- You will receive an email confirming your booking
- Your booking will be visible in the Bookings section of My Account when logged in at the store.
- Click on the date to see your ticket and barcode
- To the right of the dates, click on the PDF icon to see your ticket and barcode
- Download or print your ticket barcode.
Note: Cellular services and wifi maybe unavailable at your destination. We recommend downloading or printing your barcode prior to departure.
- Have a great day on the slopes!
General Questions about Booking a Visit
Are there Blackout Days?
Yes, some ski areas have blackout days during the season. These dates are noted within the Participating Resorts tab at the store or within the information window that appears when selecting a ski area from the list on the Where To Use It page.
When can I start booking visits?
We anticipate the site being open to book in early November.
How early do I need to book my visit?
Lift pass bookings must be made in advance of your visit, but you can book right up to the day of your choice, as long as there is still capacity.
What if I book a visit and then I cannot go?
Date changes can be accommodated to a future date if done 30 hours prior to 6am of the day you’re booked. An example is if you booked for a Saturday, you have until Thursday at midnight to change your day or resort as long as there is availability.
Can I give my pre-booked ticket to another person if I missed the “change date/ski area” deadline?
No, because of the Exclusion of Liability waiver each ticket is identified to a specific skier name. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance prior to the day the ticket is booked for and we can guide you.
What happens to my Lift Pass if I do not use it on the day it was booked?
The Lift Pass will be considered expired as if you used it. Ski areas are working within capacity limits. Your visit was held for you, similar to tickets for live theatre.
Can I just show up at a Ski Area?
No, the Lift Pass visits must be pre-booked in advance. With the new cardless system, you will not have anything to present at the ticket window unless you pre-book. If you find yourself at the ski area without pre-booking, you can Login to your Account and try to book a ticket. If capacity has not been depleted for the day you are in luck!
How many days can I book at a time?
Each customer can book 8 reservation/per skier/day to a maximum of 10 reservations in the system at one time. Each time one is used, a new reservation can be booked.
How do I share my Lift Passes?
You are able to transfer your passes to anyone with an email account. The recipient receive an email and will have 7 days to create an account with us before passes will return to the sender’s account. Once they have made the account, they will be able to book a visit.